Thursday, July 10, 2008

Project Scrap Away Challenge 8

Hello~~ I'm back again. I'm sorry that such a long time, i didn't blog. All because of I'm busy with Scrap-n-Crop contest. So far i still in the contest. For those did not follow the contest, just to let you know this week is challenge 8 - going black and white. Black and white is my favourite style too.



Here i attached with some of my previous challenge photos. Enjoy and do leave your comments here ya! :)



In conjunction with challenge 8, Scrap-n-Crop come out with a twist for the last 8 finalist. They called it: Blog your way to immunity. Which mean, i will need to accumulate points, who has the highest points will win this immunity. So if i win this immunity, i can prevent myself for elimination. But if i used it this time, I'm not allow to join the immunity again.



What i need to do:



Here's how it works:
1 point scored for the blog entry made by the existing 8 challengers in their own blogs on PSA Challenge 8
2 points scored if the 8 challengers' blogs entry on PSA Challenge 8 has more than 5 comments
2 points scored if a 3rd party mentions your name and PSA Challenge 8 in their blog entries.

"PSA Challenge 8" MUST be linked to PSA Challenge 8 blog.

If "Scrap-n-Crop" is quoted in your blog, it MUST be linked to http://www.scrap-n-crop.com/


What you need to do to help me to win this immunity?


Blogger:

First create a blog entry about me and PSA Challenge. Ensure you link to http://www.scrap-n-cropcontest.blogspot.com/ then go to



http://scrap-n-cropcontest.blogspot.com/2008/07/blog-your-way-to-immunity.html



Insert the link of your particular blog entry to the Comments section of the PSA blog with your name as the prefix.

e.g. Seang Ling - friend {your link here}


Non Blogger:

For those do not blog, don't worry, you also can help me to win points by leaving comments in this blog entry. Every 5 comments i will earn one point.


That's all what you need to do!! Your support will be highly appreciated. Thanks for your support.

20 comments:

  1. Seang Ling I'm your supporter. In the "Project Srap Away Contest" you did the excellent projects. I LOVE all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seang Ling. I like your projects so much in Project Srap Away contest .. specially Challenge 4 "THANKS! (GIFT PURSE)" so nice and creative. support you always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Seang Ling i'm your Fan!!! I would like to tell you is "You're the BEST" I love your projects so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote you!! I vote you!! Seang Ling. Because you I fall in love scrapbook. support you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seang Ling-Friend, you always surprise me... Keep it up. I love all your projects..:0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seang Ling-Friend, I love how she put her creation up! on all the projects, creativity excellent idea! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scrap books are nice..Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job girl.. love the art work..

    ReplyDelete
  9. One vote from me, Very nice artwork, and keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got to know you from my sis, pretty impressive work here.. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bro, Should be two thumbs up!!! Nice job Seang Ling

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful job from a beautiful girl.. Thumbs up to you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, i'm from Hong Kong, get to know your work from a friend, very nice scrap book indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ray here, impressive work you have here

    ReplyDelete
  15. the design look very nice,creative and impressive at the project scrapbook...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seang ling - GREAT work and you are always the most creative person that I have ever met. Really great work you have here !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seang Ling, your works are excellent. I love it. Keep it on!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Seang Ling, very nice artwork, very impressive, hope you will win the challenge. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  19. very creative , nice work. love all of em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seang Ling... Hmm... Every time saw your project i also ask myself when only i can be talented like you! I like your project because you have your own style, the way you use the color & the technique u apply also inspired me a lot! Do you have Fans club? Can I join?! Ha~ can’t wait to see your project for Scrap Away Challenge!

    ReplyDelete