Friday, May 23, 2008

Scrap-N-Crop Contest

That day, when i was browsing thru scrap-n-crop, then i found out that they are having contest. The contest is something like the fashion project runway concept. WOW, very interesting. Follow the like below:

http://www.scrap-n-cropcontest.blogspot.com/

So i register and submitted my work. As usual i didn't hope for wining, just for fun :) After that i forget about it until my friend, she asked me, "did you go check on the wining list?" No, i didn't. At that time, i only slow motion go to the web page and have a look. That moment, my feeling is, haiyo, my name sure not there, because so many people around the world enter the competition. When i was there at that page...look at the name, and it is so small. haha...i'm reading...ohh..this is my friend..and that one also my friend in forum, oh god, how come my name is there.....hahaha!! i want to said Sh*t! haha, coz I'm not prepared. :( nervous!!!

2 days later, the 1st challenge is out. It was yesterday story and some more other people already submit their work. But i haven't start yet. i still in the progress of browning magazine selecting my ads. Not sure where to start.

My brain is thinking about the challenge, my body telling me to go aerobics, belly dance and swimming....not doing my layout.....what to do?? not getting into the mood.

That's the reason i'm here blogging while i'm eating my supper and drinking cola - trying to get fat, hahhaa, actually not!, i'm trying to relax myself, looking for the mood to start.

I think today story will end here. Weekend i sure will need to work it out coz Tuesday is the due date. Good night!!

2 comments:

  1. Just popped over to wish you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it through to the next round!!! All the best for the new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete