Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sabrina's Farewell Gift

Finally i have done our gift for Sabrina. Gals take a look. I'm sorry that i made the cover too small then now end up it is bare back. hehe.

Front cover: I used crack pain and i did some embossing for the frame at the back ground and the brads as well using distress embossing powder from Ranger.

Here's the closer look. The crack paint din cracked well, coz is too thin. Hmmm, should put thicker.
Ha ha, here's the bare back. I tie the string and crochet a flower for decoration.
Closed up look for my crochet flower.
This page is front Yee Ping, our small little sister: (we all scolded her as she made the other pages looked very normal)
This is from Thiam Siew the HR:
This is from Joyce:
This is from Fandy the programmer:
This is from Jamie, our finance's tai ka cheh:

Ohhh, now is my turn:
This is from Rebecca, the department head:
This is from Kate the mom to be:
This is from Chai Ling, sabrina's supervisor:
and this is from Mun Ching, our section head:
I have every one did have fun and wish Sabrina the best in her new job and enjoy reading the gift from all of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment