Thursday, March 20, 2008

Photosssssss sharing

Birthday Gift for Jamie:
This coming Sunday is Jamie b'day. I made this errmm...what shall i call it? card? nope! envelop? ...whatever! See the photos below then determine yourself,..hehe..i don't mind.
i made this because i need something to wrap my gift, and i need a card as well. so i just combine it. and i really like vintage look stuff. so it end up vintage. I'm sorry Jamie, i knew u like pink. :p

Hope she din read my blog yet. I'm going to present her tomorrow morning.













My Scrapbook layout for Smidapaper's Challenge:
5 things you love most!! Din hope to win. Just join for fun only.







Pink Rose's brooch for Jamie's wedding:
Actually she also order bracelets from me. but i haven't done it yet. So lazy. hehe. When i done it. promised will post the photos here. ;p

Nice? You like it?


No comments:

Post a Comment